FMG has an exciting opportunity for a newly created role of Property & Facilities Manager, based in either Palmerston North or Wellington and reporting to our Chief Financial, Investment & Risk Officer.
This role, as part of our Financial Investment & Risk Leadership Team, is responsible for providing proactive execution of property management (key contact) and facilities management for FMG’s 30 offices nationwide. This is an exciting role, which will support FMG’s continued ‘physical’ growth and dedication to ensuring FMG’s offices are safe and comfortable environments for all our employees. Our Property & Facilities Manager lead our Facilities Team to manage the facilities in all our offices across the country.
Since 1905, FMG has had its roots firmly planted in rural New Zealand, which is why you will find that we are different when it comes to Insurance. Now over 100 years later, we are still 100% New Zealand owned and the country’s leading rural insurance specialist. As a mutual we invest profits back into the business to keep our premiums competitive and continue to provide outstanding service for clients. As an employer, we invest in our people to foster a working environment that promotes achievement and celebrates success.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification desirable eg. Property, Real Estate, Finance or other related fields;
- 10 years’ experience in a Property & Facilities Management across multiple locations;
- A comprehensive understanding of property management including contract/tender and lease management processes; along with knowledge of obligations under the NZ Health & Safety legislation;
- Ability to lead a small team to achieve outstanding results;
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to build strong relationships with ease, and
- Be proactive, have the ability to use initiative and ‘Make It Happen’.
FMG is an exciting place to work and continues to experience steady growth. Working for FMG will mean you will be part of a culture like no other!
Applications close - 5pm, Friday 29th January 2021.
Please note: No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.